TERMS OF BOOKING
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Bookings are considered confirmed through written confirmation, if you'd prefer to confirm your event verbally, please follow up with written confirmation.
- Any cancellations after an event has been confirmed may be subject to a charge, in particular, cancellations up to 1 week in advance will incur a minimum 50% charge of the full payment and cancellations up to 24hrs in advance will incur the full booking fee.
- To reserve a date we can take a holding deposit per machine which will guarantee you availability of that machine for your event.
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- We will always aim to arrive two hours before your event starts. Depending on location and contraptions, we may need less time than this. If you require us to arrive earlier than two hours pre-event, that should not be a problem but it may incur an early load in charge.
- At the end of our service time we will require around 30 minutes to pack down and we would ask to load out immediately after. If you require us to wait until the end of your event, again this isn't an issue but you may incur a late load out fee.
- Our standard uniform is black shoes, black trousers, a black t-shirt and a Lick Me I'm Delicious apron. Female staff will wear bowler hats and male staff will wear top hats. For some example images click here.
- We are more than happy for you to give us branded clothing to wear, just let us know before the event.
- If you are a new client our payment terms are full payment upfront.
- If you are an existing client our payment terms are within 15 days of the event.
- Payment is by BACS or cheque only. We do not have the facility to take card payments.
ADDITIONAL COSTS (where applicable)
Early Load in Fee
Post Midnight Fee
Next Day Load out Fee
Extended break (greater than 2 hours) Fee